Pay HOA Dues
Beginning with 2022 dues, Cedar Springs residents now have more payment options available to pay annual dues.
How much do I owe?
- Homes on Alderwood Road, Cypress Ridge, Linden Lane, Redbud Circle, Scarlet Oak Circle, Tupelo Drive, and Silver Maple Trail numbers 1790–2080 — $425 per lot.
- All other homes, plus Silver Maple Trail numbers 1530–1785 — $100 per lot.
- The double lot on Tupelo Drive is assessed $850.
These numbers are intended as general guidance. The official amount due can be found on the invoice you received by mail. Please pay the entire amount; no partial payments.
When is my payment due?
- March 1, 2022 (for 2022 assessment)
- Payments made after March 1, 2022 are considered delinquent
How can I pay my dues?
Option 1: Mail a check.
Payable to Cedar Springs HOA. Mail to Cedar Springs HOA, P.O. Box 781, North Liberty, IA 52317.
We use online payment platform CheddarUp to accept online payments. You can pay by credit card or eCheck (a direct transfer from your bank account).
This option includes a convenience fee.
- Credit Card Convenience Fee: 3.5% plus 45¢. (Examples: $3.95 fee on $100 payment; $15.33 fee on $425 payment)
- eCheck Convenience Fee: 1% of total, minimum $1.00. (Examples: $1.00 fee on $100 payment; $4.25 fee on $425 payment)
For more information about the online payment option, see the Online Payment FAQs below.