The Annual Meeting of Cedar Springs Homeowners Association was held virtually as a Zoom meeting January 18, 2022 at 6:30 PM.
- Call meeting to order & establish quorum
- Approval of 2021 meeting minutes
- Comments from the President
- 2021 financial review, dues collected and liens filed, 2022 budget/dues proposal, vote on budget/dues
- Online option for payment of annual HOA dues assessment
- Election of 2022 Board members
- Report on Beautification and Pond
- Report on Lift Stations
- Other business
- 2022 proposed budgets approved.
- Permission to renew a 3-year PeopleService contract for lift station maintenance approved
- 2022 HOA assessments assigned
- Lots on Alderwood Rd, Cypress Ridge, Linden Ln, Redbud Cir, Scarlet Oak Cir, Tupelo Dr, and Silver Maple Trail address 1790-2080 assessed the regular fee + a lift fee for a total of $425/lot.
- All other lots assessed the regular fee of $100/lot.
- 2022 HOA assessments are payable by March 1, 2022
- 2022 Board Members Elected
- Dale Larson, Cathy Coleman, Ryan Devine, Richard Ellerie, Daniela Williams, Hudson Ludvigson
- Board Officers will be determined at the first Board meeting of the year.